In our previous entry we said a lot of things in a desultory manner. In this entry we would like to collate what Modi must do if he really wants to serve his mother, Bharat Mata.
We have remarked earlier that many sincere-at-heart persons with leaning towards Hindus betray abysmal absence of intelligence. They try to begin with a virtuous heart and all end up committing sins from their heads.
If there is some benefit of the doubt that can still save the likes of the RSS, Advani, Hajpeyee, etc., it is this that they have a decent heart but an empty head. They often fail to understand Golwalkar with the heart of a Hedgewar (we mean figuratively), and therefore get their brains muddled up on issues like Mohandas, Secularism and so on.
In fact, to his credit, Advani had hit upon the idea of "majority card" when evil Rakshasas like V P Singh (and his illegitimate progeny Mulayam Singh and Lalu Yadav and likes), Congress family and the Communists were playing with the "minority card", "Dalit card", and "OBC card". This was in the late 1980's. However, Advani's clarity was like a spot on the pan, and lasted only about a decade, after which he shamelessly moved towards anti-Hindu cards of true-Secularism and so on.
Our advice to Nitin Gadkari and Sanjay Joshi is: Cleanse your addled brains, and disinfect your ideological core from infections of Mohandasianism, Jawaharism, etc. If your heart bleeds for Muslims and Christians from India, tell them the Truth and invite them back. If they do not want to come back, let them go! If you want to defeat Modi, do it by leaning further towards Hindus, not away! Let the battle be for the cause and sake of Hindus! And we mean Hindus (as in Sanatana Dharma) not Mohan Bhagwat's hindus.
First, a few reminders:
1. The other day we heard the jack-ass, Kumar Ketkar, frothing at the mouth that Modi was not a leader of all sections of society, and was representing only upper caste (read Brahmins) Hindus.
This moron is so shamelessly evil that he is willing to ignore that Sonia Gandhi, Lalu Yadav and all such buffoons represent only Muslims, Christians and anti-Hindus. He sees no problem with that, but he sees a problem with representing "upper caste Hindus". Such shit-heads must be dealt with head-on.
2. During about 1000 years of Muslim and subsequently 200 years of Muslims and Christian onslaught, India (the subcontinent) largely remained Hindu. In 1200 years, even with the help of Auranghzeb, Chenghis Khan and the likes, Muslims percentage increased from zero to about 30 in the pre-Independence India. However, post-independence, in about 65 years the Muslim percentage has increased from about 5-10 to about 25-30. So this is what "Secular" rule has done.
If the so called lower castes and Dalits were facing insurmountable problems, India would have had only "upper caste Hindus" and no "lower caste". But that is not so. In Hinduism, even the "lowest of the lowly" knows that Ishwara comes to him if he prays with an earnest heart, and he needs no Brahmin or upper caste middle-man to mediate between his prayers and Ishwara. This is the bold Truth that sages have told for centuries. Not the bull-crap of "only son of God" and "final prophet" mandating the mediation of the Church or the braying in Arabic.
In fact, while a significant portion of "upper castes" converted owing to lure and torture, a very large portion of "lower caste" remained loyal to Hinduism in spite of lure and torture. We, as Hindus, feel extremely proud of them and grateful to them for their diligent persistence with their convictions.
3. We consider the Sikh Gurus, Mahaveer Swamy and other Teerthankaras, Buddha and such to be our own. Similarly we consider Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists as our fellow travelers and even brothers. However if Sikhs, Jains or Buddhists, and/or their leaders think of themselves as separate then we should not feel obligated to accommodate them.
More over, their claims for originality should also be candidly confronted since all of these use Law of Karma, Cycle of Birth and Rebirth in their foundations which were borrowed from Sanatana Dharma.
4. Recall that even after more than a decade of abject humility to Secularism where is BJP and its dream NDA now? BJP is the pariah party against which all other political parties are united, except for a few smarter ones who use them and throw them!
Imagine what the situation would now be if BJP had stuck to its Hindu frame of mind (not the fake Hindutva agenda!) with conviction and diligence. They would have been looking at 2014 elections to form a government all on their own!
5. There are a huge number of hypocrites in India who hurl the term fascism and Nazism at even a hint of sympathy for the Hindus.
We must boldly counter them by reminding them that as Hindus we have suffered more at the hands of Islam and Church, and not at the hands of Hitler or Mussolini. And we are more concerned about protecting our Hindu interests, so we are bothered about Islam and Church.
The dumb-fuck Karan Thapar in his recent show reminded a BJP representative on his show that Hitler's party also called itself Nationalist. What this moron does not recall that from Muhammad to Aurangzeb they tortured non-Muslims in the name of Islam. Does this ass Karan Thapar have the brains to notice this?
If Lalus, Mulayams, and Thapars are so worried about Nazism and Fascism, then let them go to Pakistan and preach to their heart's content the evils of F-ism and Nazism, for these ideologies are more popular in Pakistan, which is home to their heart-throbs the Muslims!
Hindus did never persecute the Jews. Jews have been the victims of Fascism and Nazism and so they can legitimately be concerned about these.
But we must remember that Jews have not been the only victims in History. We Hindus have been horrendously massacred by the Islamic armies and Church's inquisitions. So we must be concerned about them. We are fighting for our survival (Hindu survival) so we must address threats to ourselves, that is Islam and Church and anti-Hindus.
Thus, to begin with Hindus need to be guilt-free, confident, and candid. Now to Modi (or anyone wishing to represent the Hindus):
1. Don't be afraid to be seen as a leader of only Hindus. Rather, even if you are accused of it, be proud of that. State boldly, frankly and confidently that you are worried about the hundreds of millions of Hindus. Declare that there are already a large number of flakes who worry about Muslims, Dalits, Yadavs and so on, but none who really cares about Hindus; and so we stand for them. And declaring thus, do stand for them, the Hindus.
2. Don't deny the possible existence of Social evils amongst Hindus, but assert proudly that Hindus are capable of solving their problems on their own. Such things have happened in the past not by Secular overseeing agents but by the sages and seers within Hinduism itself.
3. On the election front, don't drool for 200+ seats with minority support, Dalit support, etc. Rather, be content even if you achieve 50-100 seats, on the Hindu support base. In the parliament, boldly fight for Hindu cause rather than eying broadening the base. Notice what Mulayam is doing for Muslims with only 30 seats! Persevere and your seats will grow from 50-100 to 300-350! Guard against the slippery ideas of attracting "minorities" to the "larger Hindu fold". If minorities do come, they must come because they perceive the Truth, and not because they have been lured by the Secular promises of protecting their Islamic and Churchean practices.
4. Let there be no defensive attitude when false comparisons with fascism and Nazism are made. For even if true, the Hindus suffered more at the hands of Islam and Church and not at the hands of Mussolini and Hitler. So we have not only the right, but also a duty to tackle our problems first, which emanate from Islam and Church.
Readers' suggestions are Welcome.
Readers' suggestions are Welcome.